Saturday, May 8, 2010

LEEZA MOSSEY


"Born and raised in Vermont, I came to appreciate the wealth of beauty that surrounded me growing up. Encouraged by my father, I became interested in drawing at an early age. In oil painting, color, value, and brush stroke are so important because they set the mood for my painting and express what I want the viewer to see and experience. If I'm trying to capture a cold gray winter day, I want the viewer to feel the cold; if a hot summer day, I want the viewer to feel the heat."


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leeza/Lisa!
Saw the pictures of the June Art Show and I think I found the picture of you and Tim. Can't really see what he looks like because it's not close enough. Nice show though, looks like there was a lot of nice artwork!
Cyndy

Anonymous said...

I love Leeza's sense of color and impressionistic application of paint. I'd love to see more of her work.